Baby led weaning protein patties

 Baby led weaning protein patties



If you are practicing the baby led weaning method and are growing exhausted with your baby refusing food and throwing it in the ground this tasty little recipe may work for you! 

My son is 9 months old and is learning how to independently eat, I'm constantly worried that he's not getting enough wholesome goodness in his diet. I wanted to try making something PACKED with protein so if he gets even a bite or two down it'll be worth it! This recipe is easy and super tasty (who doesn't end up eating kid scraps, these just happen to be something I legitimately enjoy!)  




PROTEIN PATTIES


Ingredients:

2 tbs Olive oil 

3 tbsBone broth

1/2 package Organic ground turkey 

1/2 can Organic unsalted beans (I used salad mix)

1 Organic Avocado

Bread crumbs (I grounded up sourdough)

1tsp  turmeric

2 tsp Oregano

1 tsp Pepper

1/4 tsp Seasalt (a pinch)

1 tsp Garlic powder


Blend up your beans, avocado and bone broth ( I eyed it so not too much broth just enough to blend.) Until combined, will be a bit chunky.  Season your turkey and mix in bread crumbs. Then mix together bean mix and turkey. Make into patties about about 1 1/2 inches round and flatten with your hand. Heat up your oil in a skillet on medium high and put patties down. Wait about 3 minutes and turn and brown the other side. Let sit and cool before serving. I hope you enjoy!! 



Popular posts from this blog

DIY Paper Mache Belly Cast

DIY Closet Baby Nursery

Newborn "shadow box"